In a few days, we will have the pleasure to welcome you to Eden Hotel & Spa in Cannes. We want to inform you by this email of the process of your stay according to the rules imposed by the government in order to limit the spread of COVID-19.
- We ask you to wear a mask in the hotel.
- Our staff will wear a mask and will be protected by a Plexiglass screen.
- We ask you to clean your hands with hydroalcohol gel before proceeding with the registration procedure – ideally with your own pen – and to carefully follow what the staff will ask you and advise you for your health safety.
- We do not provide luggage service to avoid any contact with your personal belongings.
- After your check-in process completed, our receptionist will indicate the way to your room. We ask you to wear a mask while you move on the hotel and to respect social distance. ONLY COME INTO THE LIFTS WITH PEOPLE SHARING YOUR ROOM.
- In your room, according to the government’s health protocol, we have removed all objects that can be contaminating – bedspread and decorative cushions, room directory…
- All remaining objects are disinfected between each client according to the health protocol.
- If your stay lasts more than one night, our maid will enter in your room to make your bed and change your towels. If you do not wish this service – due to the COVID – please specify it upon arrival. If you just need to renew your bath towels during your stay, please call the reception. The linen will be given to you at the entrance of your room.
- How your room is cleaned
- We are not allowed to offer a buffet breakfast. Therefore, we will serve you a continental breakfast or a well-balanced breakfast in your room or in the dining room. In the breakfast room, masks are only required when you are mooving.
The room service evening:
- Our room service evening is currently unavailable.
The indoor pool area – free access –
- Open daily from 9am to 9pm
- You are asked to respect social distance in this space.
- Access to the swimming pool, in order to respect the social distance, is limited to 8 people at the same time.
- The use of the Sauna and the Hammam is limited to 2 people of the same room.
Treatments – extra –
- Due to the rules imposed to control the spread of COVID-19, the Cristal Spa schedules have changed. Ask the reception for the opening schedule of treatments. Our practical spa will also be fully equipped to ensure your protection and her protection against the virus.
- To follow the government’s health protocol, we ask you, when you leave your room, to open the window.
- We thank you for coming to the reception to pay your extras – breakfast, treatments… – and to place your room card in the box provided for disinfection.
- Luggage storage will be available, you can leave your luggage and pick them up under the supervision of a member of our staff.
Several hydroalcoholic gel distribution points have been placed in the hotel so that you can disinfect your hands regularly.
Masks and small bottles of hydroalcoholic gel are available for sale at the reception for an extra charge.
We are aware that these rules are not always easy to follow, but they must be respected in order to limit the spread of COVID-19.
We thank you for your understanding and your involvement following these procedures.
We look forward to welcoming you to our hotel.
We remain at your entire disposal for any futher information,
The Eden Hotel Teams
Follow all our news on facebook eden hotel & spa cannes or on instagram edenhotelspacannes