We wish to inform you of the progress of your stay according to the rules imposed by the government to fight against the spread of COVID-19.
Upon your arrival :
- You will be required to wear a mask in the establishment.
- Our staff will wear a mask and will be protected by a plexiglass screen.
- We ask you to clean your hands with hydroalcoholic gel before proceeding with the registration procedures – ideally with your own pen – and to follow carefully what the staff ask you and advise for your health security.
- We do not provide a baggage service in order to avoid contact with your personal effects.
Your room :
- Once you have completed your arrival procedures, reception will show you the way to your room. We ask that you wear a mask while traveling around the hotel and respect social distancing. ONLY GET INTO THE ELEVATORS WITH THE PERSON (s) SHARING YOUR ROOM.
- All the items in your room are disinfected between each guest according to the sanitary protocol.
- If your stay lasts more than one night, our maid will come back to your room to make your bed and change your towels. If you do not want this service – due to COVID – please let us know when you arrive. If you just need to renew your towels during your stay, please call the front desk. The linen will be given to you at the entrance to your room.
How your room is cleaned
- We are not allowed to offer a buffet breakfast. Therefore, we will serve you a continental or balanced breakfast in your room or in the dining room and on the terrace. In the restaurant, wearing a mask is compulsory when traveling.
Evening room service:
- Our evening room service is currently unavailable.
The 8th swimming pool area:
- Open every day from 9 am to 9 pm.
- You are asked to respect social distancing in this space.
- The sauna and hammam are not allowed to open at the moment.
- This space will be regularly – several times a day – disinfected.
- Virucidal products meeting standards to fight Covid will also be made available to you.
Treatments – at an additional cost –
- Due to the rules imposed to combat the spread of COVID-19, the hours of the Cristal Spa have changed. Check with reception for the schedule for opening treatments. Our spa practitioner will also be fully equipped to ensure protection and protection against the virus.
When you leave:
- To follow government health protocol, we ask you, when you leave your room, to open the window.
- We thank you for going to reception to pay for your extras – breakfast, room service, etc. – and to put your room card in the box provided for disinfection.
- Luggage storage will be available where you can drop off your luggage and collect it under the supervision of a member of our staff.
Several hydroalcoholic gel distribution points have been positioned in the hotel so that you can disinfect your hands regularly.
Masks and small bottles of hydroalcoholic gel are on sale at the reception at cost price.
We are aware that these rules are not always easy to follow, but they must be respected to limit the spread of COVID-19.
We thank you for your understanding and your involvement in respecting these procedures. We look forward to welcoming you to our establishment.
We remain at your disposal for any further information.
The Eden Hotel Teams
Follow all our news on facebook Cristal Hôtel & Spa or on Instagram cristalhotelspacannes