1. Collection of information / WHEN and WHAT
We collect information when you book on our site, when you book by re-turning the booking form and when you check-in upon arrival at the re-ception.
This information is: your name, your first name, your postal address, the copy of your identity document, your e-mail address, your telephone number, and your credit card number.
2. Purpose of the data collected / WHY
We collect your personal data to:
– Make the booking of one or more rooms and any additional ser-vices (breakfasts, meals, massages etc.) with a deposit or full pre-payment of the stay
– Charge a cancellation fee in the event of late cancellation or no-show at the hotel
– To propose you promotional offers, to inform you news by email, postal mail, phone
– To respect the local legislation
3. Confidentiality and policy towards third parties
We are the exclusive owners of your personal information.
Only our authorized staff can access it. These include reception staff, re-servations department and sales department
Your data will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to another company.
We may have to transmit your information to the police authorities if they require us to transmit to them.
4. Data retention
We keep your data for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected.
5. Protection of information
The information collected is stored in protected computer files. The com-puters that host this information are located in secure locations.
6. Rights of access, rectification, deletion of your data
In accordance with the RGPD, you can use your right to access your da-ta, have them rectify or delete by contacting us at the email address: email@example.com